Below is information to help you prepare for the shoot with Sean!
TYPE OF SHOOT
The shoot would be for Herbiceps and you would get compensated and receive the photos once edited. The goal of the shoot is to show off your physique through photos and video. The shoot typically lasts for 60-90 minutes. There will be an emphasis on flexing for the shoot. If the shoot is before your show, please confirm with your coach that he/she is ok with shooting before competition.
- Please arrive with your hair and makeup ready for the shoot. It is up to you if you want to do it yourself or hire a MUA.
- Please bring at least 5-6 outfits. Having a ton of options is great in case some outfits don't work or to add variety during the coarse of the shoot. Please be creative with your outfits and let the outfits reflect your personality. If you like to be more sexy, lingerie/bikinis work. If you are more conservative, bringing casual outfits such as jean shorts and a tank top would do just fine. Long jeans and jean shorts work well! The goal for the outfits is to show off your physique while also spotlighting your personality.
LOCATION OF THE SHOOT
The location and meetup spot will be confirmed by Sean the day/night before. The location is typically close to the host hotel of the competition. Sean will always confirm the time of the shoot with you the day before. If the day of the shoot becomes rainy, then Sean will find an indoor location to shoot.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR THE SHOOT
- Please arrive to the shoot with your first outfit on, even if you are unsure what outfit to start with, just pick something randomly.
- If not competing around the shoot; please avoid training too heavy before the shoot. The shoot itself can sometimes be exhausting so it is important to be fresh. Sean usually brings cable bands to the shoot to help getting pumped up.
-SPRAY TAN- If it is after competing and you think you can washing off the tan, please do so. If it is a few days after competing, please use moisturizer to help preserve the tan and avoid cracking. If cracking of the tan happens before the shoot, it is not the end of the world.
- Please always bring a hair-tie in case it is windy or to change looks.
-Please have sneakers along with different heels, it will help with walking if we need to travel. When bringing heels, please brings others besides stage heels.
DELIVERY OF PHOTOS
- We will edit all of the photos and deliver them once edited by the company. The time it takes ranges from 1-4 months. Sean TRIES to edit 1 right after the show to help with the wait. All that we ask is to give Sean credit on social media when posting.
For any inspiration or ideas, please check Sean's instagram and give him a follow!